-
January 5th, 2006, 01:02 AM
#1
Inactive Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/Darling-American...QQcmdZViewItem
Awww, in a way she looks precious... lol
like "someone buy me and fix my hair"
hehe
-
January 5th, 2006, 01:07 AM
#2
Inactive Member
That poor thing! How could anyone do such a retchid thing to such a beautiful doll? The poor girl..
-
January 5th, 2006, 01:12 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Oh! I would love to win her. I've been looking for a fixer upper Addy but she would fun to work with. I sure hope she goes to a good home.
-
January 5th, 2006, 01:13 AM
#4
megaagfan1
Guest
AAAAAHHHHHH......I can't belive they did that....
-
January 5th, 2006, 01:17 AM
#5
Inactive Member
She's a bit sad, but really rather cute.
My pet e-bay peeve is when the seller doesn't even bother to brush the doll's hair. I see this so frequently and it drives me batty!
-
January 5th, 2006, 01:17 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Holy cow! That's a really pretty face, though. I hope someone here can win her and for a STEAL!
-
January 5th, 2006, 01:43 AM
#7
Inactive Member
metheheather, Just wanted to say welcome!!!
[img]smile.gif[/img]
-
January 5th, 2006, 01:51 AM
#8
Inactive Member
She can be Addy's friend Sarah! Sarah has really short hair like that. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 5th, 2006, 01:55 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Short hair! The doll is practically bald!
-
January 5th, 2006, 02:03 AM
#10
prasnlrd
Guest
Hey Darth! That is a good idea regarding this dollie being Sarah (Addy's friend)! It does [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] "chap my hide" [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] that someone took the scissors to this poor dollie though! It should be a crime against Dolliehood! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks